domingo, 27 de fevereiro de 2011

Cursed Treasure

Starting the blog, lets talk about Cursed Treasure. It`s a really interesting Flash Browser Game, Tower Defense(TD) style.
I played this one in the ArmorGames site (http://armorgames.com/play/5803/cursed-treasure), but im sure you won`t have problems finding it in Kongregate or other webpages of the genre.


(too lazy to 100%)

After trying some of the towers available, my choose of build was:
+ Don`t build many tower, instead upgrading a few well placed ones.
+ Most of the time I only built tower in High Ground and Mana Pool squares.
+ I upgrated my skills focusing first the Ghost Crypt Tower, as my nuker, and secondly the Burning Temple Tower, as my AoE damager.



Some useful tips to get exp in towers faster:
+ Avoid using the Meteor spell whenever possible. The Meteor kills and damage gives no exp to tower. Try use the Frenzy spell instead (i know, some times its unavoidable).
+ As I observed, the exp recived from the towers isn`t based on the damage it deals, but in the number of creatures it hits (and even the missed hits count). Knowing that, you shoud avoid upgrading your towers whenever possible, since less damage means more hits necessary to kill, so more exp with the same number of waves (the tower acumulates the experience the same way if you doesn`t upgrade it, so that`s not a concern).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário